membership number will be
needed at registration)
NON ICOM Member
(Valid student ID must be provided at registration)
25, 26, 27, 28 or 29)
(Before 15 August)
(16 August - 15 September)
(16 September - 22 September)
Registration fee must be paid in EURO via BANK transfer.
PLEASE NOTE !
- You should indicate your NAME
(the name of the attendant) and ICOM membership number (if applicable) during bank transfer. IT IS NECESSARY to identify the payment when we receive a notification from the bank.
- Fees do
not include bank charges! You should cover bank handling charges.
- Admission to the conference is granted only if organizer has received full payment of the registration fee.
- Registration fee does not include costs for the farewell party on Friday 29. September and for the excursions on Saturday 30.September.
Bank Account Details:
owner: ICOM NATIONAL COMMITTEE IN GEORGIA’ N(N)LP
Bank name: TBC Bank
JSC “TBC Bank” Head Office
Bank address: 0102, 7, Marjanishvili St. Tbilisi, Georgia
BEN’S Account: GE74TB7440536120100004
Payment reference: "your name" - CIDOC 2017 registration
The registration fee covers:
- Admission to the conference sessions
- Conference materials (conference brochures, bag, promotional material)
- Free admission to the selected museums
- Coffee/tea, lunch breaks during the conference sessions