Spectrum – The international standard for collections management?
Chaired by Gordon McKenna, Standards Manager, Collections Trust, United Kingdom.
This session will look at:
- The history of Spectrum, a UK-based standard, and how it became to be used internationally;
- Experiences of localising and supporting Spectrum in Germany and Portugal;
- Technical issues in localising SPECTRUM.
The session will also include a discussion session where attendees, particularly those from Georgia, are encouraged seek answers to their questions.
- Monika Hagedorn-Saupe, Axel Ermert, Germany;
- Richard Light, United Kingdom;
- Alexandre Matos, Portugal;
- Gordon McKenna, United Kingdom.